Kitchen and Bath Sales Specialist
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the showroom, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
· Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
· Route calls to specific people.
· Answer inquiries about the company.
· Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
· Call persons waiting for visitors.
· Ensure the reception area is tidy.
· Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
· Send email and faxes.
· Coordinate mail flow in and out of the office.
· Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
· Take and relay messages.
· Update appointment calendars.
· Schedule follow-up appointments.
· Become proficient in Microsoft
· Follow up with customers after the job is completed to do a Q&A
Pay: $14-$15 /hr